Today it is rare for a company to not be using one or more off-the-shelf software packages or selected software as a service (SaaS) subscriptions.
Increasingly though as technology advances company’s seeking that leading edge are exploring further customisations in their systems that cannot be provided by a one size fits all software package. Other companies are seeking to cut out having to pay continual commissions and service fees on different services provided.
Through our discovery, wireframing and development process we seek to bring to life these ideas that give companies just what they are after. Some of the latest work to come out of natiive includes social networks, directory services, e-commerce solutions, content management systems, and subscription-based services.
Some Web Applications and Solutions that we have provided include:
- Online Booking & Ticketing Systems (saving commissions and privacy issues of 3rd party access)
- Software that operates under the IoT (Internet of Things)
- Customer Satisfaction Survey Interface for Retail Applications (incl Touchscreen & Kiosks)
- Custom Reporting Dashboards (based on API Integrations and other Databased Information)
- Integration of Custom Programming into Existing Websites
Clients we’ve worked with:
- Micromax (Acumen3 Retail People Counting Dashboard & Reporting System)
- Powerline Design (Full CRM & Job Management System)
- Signature Spine (Referral System for Doctors)
- Fair Food Forager (Business Directory System for Ethical Food Startup)
- Sesko Live (Real Estate Agency Rental Management System)
- i98fm Convoy (Charity Registration, Event Management System – ends need for expensive Everyday Hero Service)
Development Platforms & Technologies we work with:
- Ruby on Rails